Here at Vitae Investments, your privacy is of the up-most importance to us and we’re committed to ensuring we do everything possible to protect your personal data.
www.vitaeinvestments.co.uk (our site) is a site operated by Vitae Investments Ltd (“Vitae Investments”). Vitae Investments Ltd is registered in England and Wales under the number 11745365 having its registered offices at: 69a Langdale Rd, Hove BN3 4HR.
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Non-personal information we collect
- Your rights
- Confidentiality and security
- Accessing your personal data
- Contact information
What is personal data?
What information do we collect?
We use online contact forms for on-site enquiries. If you make an enquiry, we’ll collect the following:
- Email address
- Company (optional)
- Enquiry Message – this allows us to understand why you’re getting in touch so the right person can contact you regarding your enquiry.
Other information we may collect
We may also collect the following information, whether we’re running promotions, recruitment campaigns or customer surveys:
- Visits to our website
- Information to support with your enquiry
- Information for recruitment purposes
- Information you provide in online surveys or feedback
How do we use your personal data?
There are a number of ways that we may use your information:
- To respond to an enquiry you made about a product
- To respond to an enquiry you made about a clinic
- Marketing (if opted-in to marketing activity)
- Conduct or analyse market research
- Assess website performance
- To carry out an agreement within an agreed contract
- To make improvements to customer journey and on-site experience
- Notify you about relevant changes or important information
If you signed up to our marketing emails, we may contact you as agreed. We may also occasionally contact you to help us evaluate your experience or to ask for feedback. If you are no longer interested in our products or services, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Every marketing email that we send includes an unsubscribe link so you can easily opt-out of future emails. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address provided in this policy.
We use Google Analytics so we can monitor our website’s performance, allowing us to make improvements and ultimately, giving our customers the best on-site experience possible. The non-personal statistical data we may collect includes:
- Device type
- Browsing activity
This information above can’t be tracked back to you. For more information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the following rights:
- Right of access – giving you the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – giving you the right to correct your personal data stored with us, so that it’s accurate.
- Right to be forgotten – giving you the right to request that we erase your personal data from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – giving you the right to ask for us to restrict the way we process your personal data.
- Right of portability – giving you the right to request that the personal data we hold about you is transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – giving you the right to object to processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw your consent – giving you the right to withdraw your consent.
If you’d like to exercise any of the rights above, get in touch via phone, email or post. Please note, there may be some exemptions to these rights, but we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Confidentiality and security
The confidentiality of your personal data is importance to us and we’re committed to protecting the information you’ve provided us. We fully comply with Data Protection Legislation and also have a number of organisational processes and technical security measures in place to help us keep your data as safe as possible. These processes are in place to help minimise the risk of data breaches or unauthorised access. We ask that you remember that the transmission of information over the internet cannot be guaranteed so ask you to also make sure you are using passwords and encryption of data where possible. We cannot accept responsibility for any personal data that is sent to us in an unsecure way (e.g. via email).
We will hold your personal data for as long as necessary, depending on why it was collected and in accordance with applicable UK laws.
Disclosure of your personal data
From time to time, we may disclose your personal data with a carefully selected third-party so that they can help us provide a service that you’ve requested. Any third-parties we use must adhere to our vigorous data security standards. We will never sell your personal data to anyone.
We may disclose your personal data if we believe it is required by law, regulation or other government authority to protect the rights of Vitae Investments or the public. We may also co-operate with law enforcement agencies in official investigations if requested.
Accessing your personal data
You may request to access your personal data, and in some instances, you can request that it’s transferred via email. You can also request the correction of any mistakes or to update any information that we hold about you so that our records are accurate. We do ask that you understand the risks involved when sharing personal data over email as it’s not a secure method of transferring data and if you send us any personal data via this menthod, you are doing so at your own risk.
You may also ask us to delete any personal data that we hold from you from our records. Please note, we may require holding a minimal amount to allow us to supress any communications in the future. If you’d like to request your personal data or request that we delete your personal data from our records, please contact us via phone, email or post.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing letters and numbers that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by most websites and have the ability to do several things including remembering your preferences and counting the number of people looking at a website.
We’d like to state that cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us. To find out more about cookies, and how to control them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Here at Vitae Supreme, we do everything we can do to provide you with the best digital service, whilst respecting your privacy. We’d like to make it clear that if you don’t enable cookies, it means that your experience of using our wesite may be impaired – as some of the cookies that we use help us to identify and resolve errors. Cookies allow us to determine relevant products or information to show you when you’re browsing, which allows us to make your online experience more relevant.
Links to other websites
If you’d like to raise a complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.